The path to your purpose…
He gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds, and teachers, to equip the saints for the
work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.
Who we are…
Crosswalk College is a partnership with North Central University. We are a Christ-centered, Bible-based,
Pentecostal school offers a commitment to academic excellence that prepares students to fulfill biblical
models of leadership and ministry throughout the world.
Our mission is to Empower individuals to grow spiritually, flourish academically, and excel in leadership.
Crosswalk College believes that:
- God is holy and eternal. He is “I AM,” embodied as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God’s infallible Word, and, as the revelation of God to man is our unfailing source of faith
and authority for conduct.
- Salvation is possible only through Godly repentance, and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is relevant and applicable to today’s church, so we should passionately seek this
- Jesus Christ is coming back again to rule and reign, just as He promised.
What we offer…
The partnership between Crosswalk Community Church and North Central University provides students with the
opportunity to complete degrees in any of four fully accredited areas of study:
- Church Leadership (Two and Four-year degrees)
- Humanitarian Leadership
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
Throughout these degree programs, students are encouraged to explore growth opportunities, participate in
leadership development and mentoring, and receive targeted and relevant feedback.
A key feature of the Crosswalk College program is the Integrative Learning Experience (ILE). Through the ILE
students get to experience hands-on learning, designed to provide them with opportunities to demonstrate and
develop real-world experience in their field of choice. This unique, hands-on experiential learning helps
students learn in tangible ways not possible in the classroom.
How to apply…
Applying for Crosswalk College is not complex. However, some of the processes take time. Do not wait for
approval before filling out the FAFSA application. You will also need official transcripts for high school,
and for any previous college attendance.
- File FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- FAFSA® Application | Federal Student Aid
- Use NCU School Code #002369
- Note: This process takes a minimum of two weeks!
- Order Transcripts:
- Order both high school and college transcripts
- Most transcripts are available through Parchment at: https://www.parchment.com/order/
(NOTE: You MUST order an official copy. They must be mailed from Parchment, or the original school
directly to NCU!)